The appearance of FRP grille is rectangular network distribution, the color has yellow, green, red, grey, blue, white and other colors. One side of the grille is flat, the other is not flat. The grille on the surface is crescent. The reason is that in the production of FRP grids, they need to be molded, so the surface will appear crescent grooves. Because of this, it has a high wear resistance, according to the needs of customers, our manufacturers can also grind it.
The FRP grids we see are all finished FRP grids after treatment. After treatment, the surface is smoother, glossy and brighter. So how do manufacturers deal with FRP grids?
1. Grinding: When FRP grille comes out of the mould, the upper surface is grooved, and the groove thickness is about 1mm-2mm. Therefore, after polishing, the upper surface will be smooth or the groove is not obvious. The groove itself will not bear weight. If it is not polished, it will be harder to see the groove after it is pressed by the weight. Therefore, the grinding effect is better.
2. Repair: Not all FRP grids are smooth after they come out of the mould. Due to the ratio of resin to filler, raw materials, color paste and other problems, there may be air holes on the surface of FRP grids, such as pinhole size. This requires technicians to match resin and repair it with scrapers.
3. Spray paint: Spray paint is because the surface of FRP grille is repaired rough, there is color difference or the color is not bright enough. Spray varnish and paste to the surface of FRP grille with spray gun according to a certain proportion, but we must pay attention to the uniformity of spray.
4. Packing: Generally, the packing of FRP grille needs to be packed with cardboard and bandage. It looks beautiful and avoids collision during transportation.
Safety measures in cutting and processing of FRP grids:
1. Before cutting, operators should wear protective glasses and masks to prevent objects from splashing into eyes and reduce dust inhalation.
2. Wear gloves and work clothes to prevent dust from entering the skin and allergies;
3. Choose well-ventilated and bright places for cutting.
4. Before cutting, all electric tools should be checked to be in good condition and safe.